1 player = $100
2 players = $52.50
3 players = $36.50
4 players = $28.75
5 players = $24
6 players = $21
1 player = $150
2 players = $78.75
3 players = $55
4 players = $43
5 players = $36
6 players = $31
All payments must be made to Meike directly.
Clients are responsible for their share of the lesson fee unless they cancel 24 hours in advance online. This is to be fair to all participants of the group.
For those who wish to form their own private group, the pricing will be based on the standard pricing of $100/ hour plus $5 for each additional player.
ALL LESSONS are taught at Gates Tennis Center (outdoor facility only!). All lessons are on and clients are responsible for payment if the temperature is 40 degrees and above at the start time of the lesson (on weather.com for zip code 80209 regardless of wind chill) and courts are dry. The decision to cancel a lesson because of temperature or possible wet court conditions will NOT be made earlier than 30 minutes before the lesson as weather forecasts are not reliable. To confirm that lessons are on, please call Gates Front Desk at 303-355-4461 as Meike might be on court and can’t answer calls or texts.
$125 for 55 minute session online.
Fees for group or team sessions upon request.
Please email Meike directly to set up appointments at firstname.lastname@example.org
$75 per analysis
1. Record yourself from the side and the back (ideally one or two shots of the stroke you want analyzed, no longer than 1 minute). The format needs to be .mov or .mp4
2. Upload to Dropbox, Google Drive or similar and share link with Meike at email@example.com.
3. Meike will confirm receipt of video.
4. You will receive analysis within 72 hours.
5. You agree that Meike can post footage on social media.